Postgraduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management - Distance Learning
The programme aims at providing participants with knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for effective performance in the role of project manager. It adopts a generic approach to project management and is designed for projects in construction and engineering, events management, research and development, community services, trade, tourism and agricultural projects. The programme is structured into 12 modules: 4 basic and 8 cores. Through the modular system, a participant can complete the course in two semesters continuously or three years. Participants who successfully complete with at least second class may be admitted to the Masters of Management Studies (MMS) degree programme (Project Planning and Management option).
A Good Degree from a Recognised University, OR a Recognised Relevant Professional Qualification and at least One years of working experience.
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education(UACE) obtained at the same sitting.
If an applicant gained entrance to University through other means original documents to that effect should be presented.
- Mature Age Entry certificate, 25 years and above and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
- Diploma Entry obtained at credit/distinction level from a recognised institution.
The minimum duration for the Bachelor’s degree should be three years.
1. Management Skills Improvement
2. Management Information Systems
3. Research Methods
1. Quantitative Methods in Decision Making
2. Project Design and Implementation Management
3. Project Planning & ICT application
1. Sustainable Development Strategies Management
2. Project Risk & Disaster Management
3. Project Cost Management
1. Project Monitoring and Evaluation
2. Project Procurement Management
3. Project Quality Management
FEES ITEMS TO BE PAID
|UGANDANS/EA (UGX)||INTERNATIONAL (USD)|
|Application (Paid after Applying)||40,000||$16|
|Registration (Functional Fee)||100,000||$35|
|Examination (Functional Fee)||120,000||$40|
|Development (Functional Fee)||250,000||$80|
NCHE Fee (Click Here for Instructions)
|Student' Council (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Library (Functional Fee)||80,000||$30|
|Indentity Card (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Journal (Functional Fee)||30,000|
Study Time | Venue | Assessement
Requirements Needed to Apply
The Basic Requirements for the whole process include:
- An email address and contact number
- Your Academic Documents to pick details like Award Institution, Index Number (O and A level), year of award, etc.
- A Laptop/Computer with a Stable Internet Connection
- Click to access Guideline for the Online Application
- Note that a PDF Document (With all Qualifications) is attached after submitting the form
- The Payment (40,000 UGX) is made after Attaching the Documents