1. MASTERS IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES (MMS) – KAMPALA, MBARARA AND GULU: STARTING AUGUST 2020.
The MMS is Research based, building on the coursework at the Postgraduate Diploma level obtained at UMI. Applicants must have passed the Postgraduate Diploma with at least a Second class.
FOR TAUGHT AND CONTINUED RESEARCH BASED MASTERS PROGRAMMES – KAMPALA (2, 3, 4 & 5): (WEEKEND) – STARTING AUGUST 2020
2. MASTERS IN INSTITUTIONAL MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP (MIML)
3. MASTERS IN HIGHER EDUCATION MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION (MHEMA)
4. MASTERS IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT (MPPM)
5. MASTERS IN EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT (MEAHD)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECT MASTERS: Applicants shall be Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from an Institution of higher learning recognized by NCHE or a Professional Chartered qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree, and working experience of at least one year.
6. MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)- KAMPALA - (WEEKEND & EVENING), MBARARA AND GULU (WEEKEND ONLY) STARTING AUGUST 2020
(i) An honours Bachelor’s Degree from an Institution of higher learning recognized by NCHE or a Professional qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized professional body
(ii) Working experience of one year
(iii) Mandatory passing of a GMAT.
The GMAT for Kampala will be administered on 10th May 2019 at 4.00 p.m. at UMI Main Campus for ONLY shortlisted applicants. Applicants are advised to confirm their names on the UMI website and notice board by Friday 7th May 2020.
*The date for the GMAT for Mbarara and Gulu Branches will be communicated after sufficient numbers have been realised
Application forms are obtainable at the UMI Reception or the website: http://www.umi.ac.ug The completed applications together with academic documents specified must be submitted after payment of the application fee of Ugx40,000= (Ugandans); US$ 26 (International Students). This should be done not later than 31/3/2020 to:-
The Institute Registrar
Uganda Management Institute
Plot 44-52 Jinja Road
P. O. Box 20131, Kampala
Tel: 0312 721000, 0414 789 000, 0752-259722
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.umi.ac.ug