Postgraduate Diploma in Organisational Development - DOD
Organizational Development (OD), as a field, has gained prominence as it provides practical solutions for organizations to deal with or cope with the rapidly changing environment facing them. Economic crisis, technological advancement, market changes, competition, technical innovation, social and political pressures and the need to increase the effectiveness of organisations and other drivers require organisations to change. Under the current Public service Reform Programme, structures, systems, procedures, in Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) have been constantly changing and are bound to continue changing. Private sector organizations are also constantly changing their structures, introducing new products and coming up with innovative ways of conducting their operations. All the above developments have created a training need for staff who both understand and can contribute to organizational change and development. A course in OD is well suited to address the above challenges.
A Good Degree from a Recognised University, OR a Recognised Relevant Professional Qualification and at least One years of working experience.
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education(UACE) obtained at the same sitting.
If an applicant gained entrance to University through other means original documents to that effect should be presented.
- Mature Age Entry certificate, 25 years and above and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
- Diploma Entry obtained at credit/distinction level from a recognised institution.
The minimum duration for the Bachelor’s degree should be three years.
2. Management Information Systems
3. Research Methods
4. Quantitative Methods in Decision Making
5. Principles and Practices of OD
6. Organisational Diagnosis and Assessment
2. Managing human Resources
3. Business Policy and strategic Management
4. Organisational behaviour
5. Results Oriented Management
6. Organisational Effectiveness and Learning
FEES ITEMS TO BE PAID
|UGANDANS/EA (UGX)||INTERNATIONAL (USD)|
Tuition (Annual) - Weekend
|Application (Paid after Applying)||40,000||$16|
|Registration (Functional Fee)||100,000||$35|
|Examination (Functional Fee)||120,000||$40|
|Development (Functional Fee)||250,000||$80|
NCHE Fee (Click Here for Instructions)
|Student' Council (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Library (Functional Fee)||80,000||$30|
|Indentity Card (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Journal (Functional Fee)||30,000|
Study Time | Venue | Assessement
Requirements Needed to Apply
The Basic Requirements for the whole process include:
- An email address and contact number
- Your Academic Documents to pick details like Award Institution, Index Number (O and A level), year of award, etc.
- A Laptop/Computer with a Stable Internet Connection
- Click to access Guideline for the Online Application
- Note that a PDF Document (With all Qualifications) is attached after submitting the form
- The Payment (40,000 UGX) is made after Attaching the Documents