Postgraduate Diploma in Fundraising and Resource Mobilization - DFRM
The Programme offers participants with knowledge, skills and attitude in managing the fundraising and Resource Mobilization design, planning, implementation, monitoring and Evaluation. The programme therefore provides practical and timely approaches to sustainable fundraising and Resource Mobilization Management. Participants are only exposed to face-to-face presentations, cases, group discussions and hands on exercises on design, planning and management of organization resource mobilization initiatives. The diploma compromises of 12 modules: 4 basic and 8 cores. Participants may complete the whole course within the 2 semesters of continuous study or by completing modules over a period of 3 years. Participants who obtain the Postgraduate Diploma with at least a second-Class Award may be admitted to the Master in Management Studies (MMS) Degree Programme (Fundraising & Resource Mobilization Option).
A Good Degree from a Recognised University, OR a Recognised Relevant Professional Qualification and at least One years of working experience.
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education(UACE) obtained at the same sitting.
If an applicant gained entrance to University through other means original documents to that effect should be presented.
- Mature Age Entry certificate, 25 years and above and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
- Diploma Entry obtained at credit/distinction level from a recognised institution.
The minimum duration for the Bachelor’s degree should be three years.
2. Management Information Systems
3. Research Methods
4. Quantitative Methods in Decision Making
5. Principles and Perspective of Fundraising and Resource Mobilization
6. Fundraising and Resource Mobilization Management
2. Fundraising and Resource Mobilization Monitoring and Evaluation
3. Fundraising and Sponsorship
4. Sustainable Fundraising and Resource Mobilization
5. Accounting & Finance for Fundraising and Resource Mobilization
6. Ethics, Governance and Legal Perspectives of Fundraising and Resource Mobilization
FEES ITEMS TO BE PAID
|UGANDANS/EA (UGX)||INTERNATIONAL (USD)|
|Application (Paid after Applying)||40,000||$16|
|Registration (Functional Fee)||100,000||$35|
|Examination (Functional Fee)||120,000||$40|
|Development (Functional Fee)||250,000||$80|
NCHE Fee (Click Here for Instructions)
|Student' Council (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Library (Functional Fee)||80,000||$30|
|Indentity Card (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Journal (Functional Fee)||30,000|
Study Time | Venue | Assessement
Requirements Needed to Apply
The Basic Requirements for the whole process include:
- An email address and contact number
- Your Academic Documents to pick details like Award Institution, Index Number (O and A level), year of award, etc.
- A Laptop/Computer with a Stable Internet Connection
- Click to access Guideline for the Online Application
- Note that a PDF Document (With all Qualifications) is attached after submitting the form
- The Payment (40,000 UGX) is made after Attaching the Documents