Postgraduate Diploma in Education Leadership and Management - DELM
This programme aims at preparing and empowering bold, visionary and inclusive leaders for both schools and higher institutions of learning. It is further intended to promote strong educational practices by equipping leaders with skills, knowledge and dispositions held by the most transformational education leaders across the globe. The focus of the programme is to improve the practice of management and leadership in the educational sector. It is also intended to meet the growing demand for professionals who are faced with leadership demands and who wish to expand their skills, strategies and expertise in the area of education leadership and management. The Programme consists of 12 modules done two semesters, designed to build the knowledge and practical skills of professionals working in the private and public education institutions. The programme will ladder directly into the Masters in Management Studies Degree (Education Leadership and Management option) and the Doctoral programme.
A Good Degree from a Recognised University, OR a Recognised Relevant Professional Qualification and at least One years of working experience.
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education(UACE) obtained at the same sitting.
If an applicant gained entrance to University through other means original documents to that effect should be presented.
- Mature Age Entry certificate, 25 years and above and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
- Diploma Entry obtained at credit/distinction level from a recognised institution.
The minimum duration for the Bachelor’s degree should be three years.
2. Management Information Systems
3. Research Methods
4. Quantitative Methods in Decision Making
5. Education Administration and Management
6. Education Policy and Management
2. Quality Management in Education
3. Leadership in Education Institutions
4. Finance and Procurement Management in Education
5. Human Resource Management in Education
6. Monitoring and Evaluation in Education Institutions
FEES ITEMS TO BE PAID
|UGANDANS/EA (UGX)||INTERNATIONAL (USD)|
|Application (Paid after Applying)||40,000||$16|
|Registration (Functional Fee)||100,000||$35|
|Examination (Functional Fee)||120,000||$40|
|Development (Functional Fee)||250,000||$80|
NCHE Fee (Click Here for Instructions)
|Student' Council (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Library (Functional Fee)||80,000||$30|
|Indentity Card (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Journal (Functional Fee)||30,000|
Study Time | Venue | Assessement
Requirements Needed to Apply
The Basic Requirements for the whole process include:
- An email address and contact number
- Your Academic Documents to pick details like Award Institution, Index Number (O and A level), year of award, etc.
- A Laptop/Computer with a Stable Internet Connection
- Click to access Guideline for the Online Application
- Note that a PDF Document (With all Qualifications) is attached after submitting the form
- The Payment (40,000 UGX) is made after Attaching the Documents