Postgraduate Diploma in Business Computing and Management - DBCM
The growing pressure of electronic business/e-commerce/mobile commerce, mobile money, mobile learning, among others require competent managers/officers with a good understanding of business and computing technologies. The Postgraduate Diploma in business Computing and Management is a Two semester Course. The Programme is designed to develop confident, competent, multi-skilled business professionals capable of deploying technology-based solutions to business problems. The Postgraduate Diploma is made up of 10 compulsory modules and 4 electives where the participants select 2 to make a total of 12 modules covered in the programme. The course is modularized to enable participants to study at their convenience by either completing the whole course in 2 semesters (1 year) or by completing it in 3 years. Participants who obtain the Postgraduate Diploma with second Class or above may be admitted to the Master of Management studies (MMs) Degree Programme (business Computing and Management option).
A Good Degree from a Recognised University, OR a Recognised Relevant Professional Qualification and at least One years of working experience.
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education(UACE) obtained at the same sitting.
If an applicant gained entrance to University through other means original documents to that effect should be presented.
- Mature Age Entry certificate, 25 years and above and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
- Diploma Entry obtained at credit/distinction level from a recognised institution.
The minimum duration for the Bachelor’s degree should be three years.
2. Management Information Systems
3. Research Methods
4. Quantitative Methods in Decision Making
5. Business Process Analysis and Design
6. Ethics and Integrity in the Information Society
2. Cloud Computing And Data Science
3. Database Application Development
4. E business and Cyber security
5. Enterprise Resource Planning
6. IS Project Planning And Management
FEES ITEMS TO BE PAID
|UGANDANS/EA (UGX)||INTERNATIONAL (USD)|
Tuition (Day and Evening)
|Application (Paid after Applying)||40,000||$16|
|Registration (Functional Fee)||100,000||$35|
|Examination (Functional Fee)||120,000||$40|
|Development (Functional Fee)||250,000||$80|
NCHE Fee (Click Here for Instructions)
|Student' Council (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Library (Functional Fee)||80,000||$30|
|Indentity Card (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Journal (Functional Fee)||30,000|
Study Time | Venue | Assessement
Requirements Needed to Apply
The Basic Requirements for the whole process include:
- An email address and contact number
- Your Academic Documents to pick details like Award Institution, Index Number (O and A level), year of award, etc.
- A Laptop/Computer with a Stable Internet Connection
- Click to access Guideline for the Online Application
- Note that a PDF Document (With all Qualifications) is attached after submitting the form
- The Payment (40,000 UGX) is made after Attaching the Documents