Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration - DBA
The Programme is aimed at providing participants with perceptions, knowledge, skills, attitudes and abilities to enable them assume higher levels of management responsibilities. The programme is best suited to benefit those officers who aspire to become Middle and Higher Level Managers of public, private and NGO sectors as well as civil society organisations. The participants will integrate real-life work experience with conceptual and analytical foundations as well as new developments in management disciplines. The course is comprised of 4 basic, 6 core and 2 electives out of a total 12 modules. It is modularized to enable participants study at their convenience by either completing the whole course in two semesters by completing its modules over a period of three (3)consecutive years. Participants who obtain the postgraduate diploma with at least a second-class award may be admitted to the Master of Management studies (MMs) degree programme (business Management Option).
A Good Degree from a Recognised University, OR a Recognised Relevant Professional Qualification and at least One years of working experience.
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education(UACE) obtained at the same sitting.
If an applicant gained entrance to University through other means original documents to that effect should be presented.
- Mature Age Entry certificate, 25 years and above and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
- Diploma Entry obtained at credit/distinction level from a recognised institution.
The minimum duration for the Bachelor’s degree should be three years.
1. Management Skills Improvement
2. Management Information Systems
3. Research Methods
4. Quantitative Methods
5. Financial Accounting & Management
6. Operations Management
1. Taxation Practice
2. Procurement and Contract Management
3. Corporate and Business Law
4. Marketing Management
5. Business policy and strategic Management
6. Entrepreneurship development
|FEES ITEMS TO BE PAID||UGANDANS/EA (UGX)||INTERNATIONAL (USD)|
|Application (Paid after Applying)||40,000||$16|
|Registration (Functional Fee)||100,000||$35|
|Examination (Functional Fee)||120,000||$40|
|Development (Functional Fee)||250,000||$80|
NCHE Fee (Click Here for Instructions)
|Student' Council (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Library (Functional Fee)||80,000||$30|
|Indentity Card (Functional Fee)||20,000||$5|
|Journal (Functional Fee)||30,000|
Study Time | Venue | Assessement
Requirements Needed to Apply
The Basic Requirements for the whole process include:
- An email address and contact number
- Your Academic Documents to pick details like Award Institution, Index Number (O and A level), year of award, etc.
- A Laptop/Computer with a Stable Internet Connection
- Click to access Guideline for the Online Application
- Note that a PDF Document (With all Qualifications) is attached after submitting the form
- The Payment (40,000 UGX) is made after Attaching the Documents