This is to invite applications for courses leading to the award of the Ordinary Diplomas indicated below during the 2016/2017 Academic Year. These are two year programmes run on the semester system. The programmes will start in September 2016.
Participants who successfully complete the ordinary diplomas are eligible and can apply for admission to pursue further studies in any recognised University.
Two (2) year ordinary diploma courses on offer
- UMI-Kampala. Ordinary Diploma Courses
Diploma in Records and Information Management (Day)
Diploma in Public Procurement and Contract Management (Day)
- Minimum entry requirements
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least one principal pass and two(2) subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting, and at least five passes at Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE), or
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent and a two year certified course from a recognised institution, or
- Holders of the UMI one year Ordinary Diplomas in any of the above mentioned fields to join the second year and complete research.
Application forms and more information about the programmes may be obtained from the address given below. Application forms are available at UShs. 40,000= per set. The completed application forms together with Copies of academic certificates and transcripts must be submitted by 30th April 2016:-
The Institute Registrar
Uganda Management Institute
Plot 44-52 Jinja Road
P.O.Box 20131, Kampala