- Adverts are run in press, website and other social media platforms. Usually around the following timelines:
- March for August (MMS) and September In-take
- October for MMS March and MBA April In-take
(Note that UMI has flexible admissions run on modular basis, submit and join at any time in the semester and catch up later on missed modules)
- Pick and fill application forms from your centre of preference along with paid bank slip from Post Bank, Centenary bank or Stanbic bank. Application fee is Ushs. 40,000= non-refundable. Applicants are also required to pay the requisite bank charges. The application forms and bank slips can also be downloaded from Application forms.
- Return the filled application forms to any centre of preference and register your name in the book availed at reception.
- Communication about admission shall be done a month after deadline of admissions through SMS and social media notification. The lists are also posted on the website and can be viewed from Admissions.
- Evening Programmes start in August and September and Week-end programmes start in October. NB Please note that MBA requires sitting a Graduate Admissions Test (GMAT) which is done twice in, February for the MBA (Evening) April in-take and June for the MBA (Week-end) September In-take Applicants are eligible to apply for one course within the academic year.