Programme learning outcomes
At the end of the programme participants should be able to:
- Apply logistics and transport knowledge to deliver customer and organizational value in the public, private and third sectors.
- Lead transport and logistics Programmes using effective and efficient operations.
- Develop institutional transport and logistics policies and strategies for organizations.
- Acquisition of the necessary managerial skills and the application thereof to solve day-today problems
- Management Skills Improvement
- Management Information Systems(MIS)
- Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods
- Logistics and Procurement Management
- Transport Policy and Planning
- Marketing and distribution Management
- Transport and Fleet Management
- Warehousing and stores management
- Planning and Budgeting in Transport & Logistics
- xGlobal freight Logistics Management