PROGRAMME LEARNING OUTCOMES: At the end of the programme, participant should be able to:
- Identify and resolve urban related problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Plan and integrate modern technology enabled management approaches in urban management.
- Initiate and direct the development of urban plans.
- Promote urban governance and management.
- Champion the implementation of the urban development policies.
- Interpret and enforce urban laws and regulations.
- Manage urban financial resources.
- Management Skills Improvement
- Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Public Administration, Decentralisation and Urban Governance
- Urbanisation and Inclusive Local Economic Development- New
- Urban Growth and Governance- New
- Urban Finance Management- New
- Urban Land, Housing Delivery and Settlement Management
- Urban Infrastructure Planning and Utilities Provision
- Public Policy and E-Governance -New
- Urban Sanitation and Environment Management- New