Programme Learning Objectives
At the end of the programme the participants should be able to:
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate public policies.
- Manage public sector financial and non-financial resources.
- Espouse and apply the principles of administrative law and the principles of good governance.
- Direct the planning and implementation of the development plans.
- Apply public sector ethos.
- Manage intra- and inter-governmental and organizational relationships.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of organization plans, laws, regulations and policies wherever applicable.
- Management Skills Improvement
- Management Information Systems
- Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods in Decision Making
- Fundamentals of Public Administration and Management (NEW)
- Public Policy and Management
- Results Oriented Management
- Administrative Law and Ethics (NEW)
- Decentralisation and Sustainable Local
- Development (NEW)
- Public Sector Financial Management (NEW)
- Human Resource Management
- Public Sector Monitoring and Evaluation (NEW)