APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED ON THE FOLLOWING MASTER’S PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR:
1. MASTERS IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES (MMS) – KAMPALA, MBARARA, GULU AND MBALE: (APPLICANTS MUST SPECIFY THE INTAKE AND CENTRE APPLIED FOR)
MAY 2017 & AUGUST 2017. This is research based building on the coursework at the Postgraduate Diploma level obtained at UMI.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have passed the Postgraduate Diploma with at least a Second class.
2. MASTERS IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (MPA) – WEEKEND - SEPTEMBER 2017
3. MASTERS IN INSTITUTIONAL MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP (MIML) – (WEEKEND) - SEPTEMBER 2017
4. MASTERS IN HIGHER EDUCATION MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION (WEEKEND) - SEPTEMBER 2017
5. MASTERS IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT (MPP) – (WEEKEND) - SEPTEMBER 2017
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSES (2, 3, 4 & 5):
Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from an Institution of higher learning recognized by NCHE or Professional Chartered qualification, and working experience of at least two years.
6. MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)- KAMPALA, MBALE AND MBARARA CENTRES WEEKEND – SEPTEMBER 2017
(i) An honours Bachelor’s Degree from an Institution of higher learning recognized by NCHE OR
(ii) A professional qualification deemed equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized professional body.
(iii) Working experience of two years
(iv) Passing of a GMAT is mandatory.
GMAT will be administered on 17th June 2017 at 4.00 p.m. at UMI Main Campus for ONLY shortlisted applicants.
For Mbarara and Mbale the date for the GMAT will be confirmed after sufficient numbers have been realised.
Application forms are available at a cost of 40,000/=. The completed applications together with copies of certificates and transcripts must be submitted not later than 30/04/2017 to:-
The Institute Registrar
Uganda Management Institute
Plot 44-52 Jinja Road
P. O. Box 20131, Kampala
Tel: 0414/259722, 0312-265138, 0752-259722