Procurement and Logistics
The Procurement and Logistics Department (PLD) is mandated to conduct training, initiate, develop and undertake applied and action oriented research, consultancy and training in the subject areas of procurement, marketing, logistics and materials management, supplies and stores management, ware housing, logistics, real estate management, marketing and sales.
The Department offers an extensive range of postgraduate diplomas, executive programmes and professional training programmes in Procurement and marketing. Participants are equipped with competences required to effectively perform in various contexts (private and public sector, for profit and not-for-profit sectors, etc.). The courses offered by the Department target not only the mid-career executives, but also ambitious entry level career professional in the field of procurement, logistics management and marketing.
The following programmes are offered in this department:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (DPSCM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management (DMM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics and Transport Management(DLTM)
- Ordinary Diploma in Public Procurement and Contract Management (DPPCM)
- Ordinary Diploma in Logistics and Material Management (DLMM)
The department also handles the following professional courses:
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply)
- CAM (Diploma in Communication, Advertising and Marketing)
- CIM (Chartered Institute on Marketing)