The Finance and Accounting Department is mandated to conduct training, initiate, develop and carry out academic, professional, applied and action oriented research, consultancy and training in the subject areas of business, commerce, finance, economics, accounting, auditing, banking, microfinance, investment, business quantitative methods.
The Finance and Accounting Department aims at training participants and executives in the methods and practices of accounting and financial management. It also aims at imparting knowledge and skills of technical methods about the conditions of their implementation in various contexts (private and public sector, for profit and not-for-profit sectors, etc.). Therefore our teaching aims, first, at providing the accounting and business management competence required from any manager, second, at training participants who target careers requiring a specific expertise in those subjects, e.g. Financial Management and Business Administration.
The following programmes are offered in this department:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (DMM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Ordinary Diploma in Financial and Accounting Management (DFAM)
Other courses that are lined up are:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Microfinance Management (DMFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Analysis and Corporate Governance (DFAG)